Thank you for your interest in employment at The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (The Center). Our human resources team is readily available to assist existing and perspective employees with general inquiries regarding employment at The Center.
Working at the The Center
With a diverse workforce of approximately 65 full and part-time employees, we are Connecticut’s largest fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) program. As a Center employee you will enjoy:
- Working at one of the top fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) programs in the state and nation, with a mission of providing advanced infertility treatment through the combined application of high quality patient care, clinical education and research. We strive for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes in a responsibly managed environment.
- A team orientated environment that values respect, initiative and compassion.
- A wide range of career and employment opportunities in multiple locations throughout the state.
- A vibrant academic environment where clinical curiosity and commitment to research are valued.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to: competitive salaries, medical and dental plan options, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), flexible spending accounts for health and child care expenses.
The Center offers a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Eye Care Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contribution
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
General Education/Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license to practice in the state of Connecticut.
- Experience in REI-IVF preferred
- Experience in OB/GYN or Women’s Health background required
- Certified in CPR/BCLS and/or ACLS if applicable
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience
- Bi-lingual a plus
Please see below for current employment opportunities.
We are in need of a dynamic, compassionate and skilled medical assistant to join our Hartford team.
Position: Medical Assistant
Status: Full time
Location: Hartford office with ability to travel to other locations as needed
Date posted: May 23, 2017
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
●Patient flow activities and assistance with clinical exams and procedures related to all Reproductive Endocrinology office activities.
●Prepares and instructs patients as per protocol for basic diagnostic and screening procedures, treatments, specimen collections, etc.
●Performs phlebotomy, and other appropriate procedures, i.e., vital signs, etc. in accordance with protocols.
●Refers patients to appropriate physician/nurse staff when special needs are identified
●Documents activities/data in medical record
●Completes lab test requisitions, labeling, scheduling, and computer entry
●Participates in the implementation of protocol/care plans as appropriate; attends interdisciplinary meetings.
●May participate in the collection of data and specimens as per protocols and QA requirements
●Equipment checks and follow-ups
●Prepares rooms and work areas for clinical and administrative use including stocking of rooms/carts, etc; inventories/orders/maintains equipment, supplies and patient education materials.
●Maintains/performs medical record functions and documentation
●Performs other related clinical and administrative duties as assigned.
- Medical Assistant School Graduate
- knowledge of medical assisting practices; strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have ability and skills to perform above duties
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a hospital, medical facility or physician office setting (Ob/Gyn or women’s health setting ideal)
- Demonstrated proficient phlebotomy skills
- Computer skills
- Registered/certified Medical assistant
- CPR certified.
- Experience in EHR electronic scheduling system
Work schedule: Flexibility required based upon clinical needs. Hours generally are between 7:30 am to 4:30 pm weekdays; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm as assigned. Rotational weekends and holidays. Must have the ability to travel easily between Hartford and Farmington offices if needed and other off site locations as requested.
How to Respond
Please forward cover letter and resume to :
We are looking for a part time/per diem ultrasonographer
FTE: Part Time/Per diem [7:30am to 9:30 am, Monday–Friday]
Date Posted: 5.8.2017
The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (The Center) is seeking a part time/per diem ultrasonographer to meet the needs of busy program in our Hartford Office. This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic and motivated individuals to work in a comprehensive state-of-the-art infertility treatment program.
Provides transvaginal and abdominal ultrasonography scans to reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI-IVF) patients as well as ultrasound monitoring for patients going thru intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles [follicular scanning].
- Current ARDMS registration required. ObGyn certification
- Minimum of 2 years OB/GYN or Women’s Health ultrasound experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and focus on details
Preferred requirements include:
- Experience with follicular monitoring during IUI and IVF cycles
Qualified candidates must be available for flexible hours based upon patient care and clinical needs of a growing infertility treatment program. Hours are generally 7:30am to 9:30 am, Monday–Friday.
How to Respond
Please forward cover letter and resume to:
Maureen Rescildo, Director Clinical Operations
Paul Verrastro, CEO