Thank you for your interest in employment at The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (The Center). Our human resources team is readily available to assist existing and perspective employees with general inquiries regarding employment at The Center.
Working at the The Center
With a diverse workforce of approximately 65 full and part-time employees, we are Connecticut’s largest fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) program. As a Center employee you will enjoy:
- Working at one of the top fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) programs in the state and nation, with a mission of providing advanced infertility treatment through the combined application of high quality patient care, clinical education and research. We strive for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes in a responsibly managed environment.
- A team orientated environment that values respect, initiative and compassion.
- A wide range of career and employment opportunities in multiple locations throughout the state.
- A vibrant academic environment where clinical curiosity and commitment to research are valued.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to: competitive salaries, medical and dental plan options, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), flexible spending accounts for health and child care expenses.
The Center offers a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Eye Care Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contribution
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
General Education/Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license to practice in the state of Connecticut.
- Experience in REI-IVF preferred
- Experience in OB/GYN or Women’s Health background required
- Certified in CPR/BCLS and/or ACLS if applicable
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience
- Bi-lingual a plus
Please see below for current employment opportunities.
There are currently no open positions. Please check back soon.