We know that going through fertility treatments can require many trips to our offices. That’s why we offer our services throughout the state of Connecticut, enabling patients to gain access to the treatments they need in facilities that are both state-of-the-art and convenient. With locations in Farmington, Hartford and New London, patients can receive much of their care closer to their home or work. By expanding our services to all parts of the state, we’ll enable more couples to gain access to the latest infertility treatments.
All surgical and hospital procedures are performed at The Farmington Surgery Center or John Dempsey Hospital in Farmington, or at Hartford Hospital, just streets away from the Hartford facility.
2 Batterson Park Road, Farmington, CT 06032 * 844.467-3483
The Center has recently opened a new, state-of-the-art facility in Farmington, designed for patient comfort and convenience. The new location is located off I-84, Rt. 9 and Farmington Avenue at 2 Batterson Park Road, Farmington. It holds 20,000 square feet on two floors and offers free parking for almost 100 cars. The facility is open 363 days per year (closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day). The Center features LifeAire, the innovative air purification technology that has demonstrated dramatic increases in clinical pregnancies through in vitro fertilization.
The Farmington location is a full-service facility offering the following additional services to patients:
- All IVF retrievals and transfers
- All IVF laboratory procedures
- IUI procedures
- Sperm testing
50 Columbus Boulevard, Hartford, CT 06106 * 860.525.8283
In order to best serve patients both in and outside of the state, this location offers many of the same infertility services as our main office in Farmington including easily accessible, private parking, private waiting areas, and comfortable, patient-friendly rooms.
In our Hartford office, our services include:
- Office visits for initial infertility consults, IVF & IUI consults, follow-ups, pre- and post-operative visits, and access to psychological and support visits
- IVF & IUI cycle monitoring & pregnancy ultrasounds
- Diagnostic testing including sonohysterograms, endometrial biopsies, and HSG’s
- Education classes for IVF, injection teaching and others
- Diagnosis & treatment of reproductive hormonal disorders
- Andrology testing
All surgical and hospital procedures are performed at The Farmington Surgery Center or John Dempsey Hospital nearby the Farmington facility, or at Hartford Hospital, just streets away from the Hartford facility.
New London Office
4 Shaws Cove, Suite 201, New London, CT 06320 * 877.860.8044
As a continuation of our efforts to be among the largest and most successful fertility programs in the state, we are pleased to offer our facility in New London, CT. Dr. Lawrence Engmann and Dr. Andrea DiLuigi see patients at this location.
Since fertility treatments often require many visits, we’ve centrally located our New London office at 4 Shaws Cove, convenient from both I-95 and Rt. 1. With this new office, couples from Eastern Connecticut and Rhode Island can now receive much of their care closer to their home or work.
In our New London office, services include:
- Office visits for initial infertility consults, IVF consults, follow-ups, pre- and post-operative visit
- IVF cycle monitoring (blood & ultrasound), trial transfers, and pregnancy ultrasounds
- Diagnostic testing including sonohysterograms and endometrial biopsies
- Sperm testing
- IUI procedures and additional sperm testing are performed in our Hartford office
For more information about our programs in New London please call 877.860.8044.