We are looking for a part time/per diem ultrasonographer
FTE: Part Time/Per diem [7:30am to 9:30 am, Monday–Friday]
Date Posted: 5.8.2017
The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (The Center) is seeking a part time/per diem ultrasonographer to meet the needs of busy program in our Hartford Office. This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic and motivated individuals to work in a comprehensive state-of-the-art infertility treatment program.
Provides transvaginal and abdominal ultrasonography scans to reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI-IVF) patients as well as ultrasound monitoring for patients going thru intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles [follicular scanning].
- Current ARDMS registration required. ObGyn certification
- Minimum of 2 years OB/GYN or Women’s Health ultrasound experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and focus on details
Preferred requirements include:
- Experience with follicular monitoring during IUI and IVF cycles
Qualified candidates must be available for flexible hours based upon patient care and clinical needs of a growing infertility treatment program. Hours are generally 7:30am to 9:30 am, Monday–Friday.
How to Respond
Please forward cover letter and resume to:
Maureen Rescildo, Director Clinical Operations
Paul Verrastro, CEO