We are offering free yoga classes especially for women who are trying to conceive and their partners. No yoga experience is required. In order to accommodate safe COVID – 19 practices, these classes will be held offsite, outdoors, and participants must bring their own yoga mats and supplies.
Time: 8:30am to 9:45am
Location: the West Hartford area; directions will be provided on registration
Registration: To register for yoga classes please go to:
About the Class:
This in-person outdoors class is full of support and nourishment for your body, your mind, and your emotions.
* Participants must bring own mat & supplies
* Share Circle to Introduce Ourselves and Build Support
* Readings/Poetry/Meditation to support our path
* Visualizations and tools for stress reduction and manifestation
* Gentle, all levels class- no experience needed
* This class is safe for any phase of fertility or treatment
* Partners of all stripes are more than welcome to attend
* Open and affirming class for anyone on a fertility journey
* Fertility Tip given at the end of every class
**If weather doesn’t allow us to meet an email with zoom link will be sent for class
Shoreline yoga classes in Branford continue to be on hold. Stay tuned!