Once again, the Center has distinguished itself at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) Virtual Congress through our commitment to academics and research. ASRM’s annual meeting is the premier education and research meeting for Reproductive Medicine. Our clinical team of MDs, fellows [past and present], residents, and lab staff worked tirelessly throughout the year to complete a variety of thoughtful and relevant research projects. Below is a list of all the oral and poster presentations that were accepted to ASRM.
Our research mentor of the year award goes to Dr. Lawrence Engmann. He is a wonderful teacher and has shepherded many of these projects to completion. His inspired ideas, knowledge of the literature, his gentle guidance, and knowledge of statistics have guided our residents and Fellows to make these presentations happen. Several manuscripts are in preparation for peer review journals. Dr. Engmann, thank you!
Truly outstanding work!
1) THE EFFECT OF OBESITY ON EUPLOIDY RATES IN WOMEN UNDERGOING IN VITRO FERTILIZATION (IVF) WITH PREIMPLANTATION GENETIC TESTING (PGT) – Stephanie Hallisey, Reeva Makhijani, Jeffrey Thorne, Prachi Godiwala, John Nulsen, Claudio Benadiva, Daniel Grow, Lawrence Engmann
Oral Session Title: IVF Outcome Predictors 2
2) BLACK RACE RESULTS IN LOWER LIVE BIRTH RATE (LBR) IN FROZEN-THAWED BLASTOCYST TRANSFER CYCLES (FET): AN ANALYSIS OF 7,002 SART FET CYCLES – Reeva B Makhijani, MD, Alicia Y Christy, MD, Prachi N Godiwala, MD, Kim L Thornton, MD, Daniel R Grow, MD and Lawrence Engmann, MD
Oral Session Title: Health Disparities
3) OUTCOMES AFTER ADJUNCT GROWTH HORMONE TREATMENT WITH A LOW, INTERMEDIATE, OR HIGH DOSE PROTOCOL IN IVF CYCLES WITH POOR RESPONDERS – Reeva B Makhijani, MD, Stephanie M Hallisey, MD, Prachi Godiwala, MD, Chantal Bartels, MD, Daniel R Grow, MD, Lawrence Engmann, MD, John Nulsen, MD and Claudio A Benadiva, MD
4) PREGNANCY OUTCOMES IN LETROZOLE OVULATION INDUCTION FROZEN-THAWED EMBRYO TRANSFER CYCLES AS COMPARED TO NATURAL AND PROGRAMMED CYCLES – Prachi Godiwala MD, Reeva Makhijani MD, Chantal Bartels MD, Alison Bartolucci PhD, Daniel Grow MD, John Nulsen MD, Claudio Benadiva MD, Lawrence Engmann MD
5) EMBRYOLOGIC OUTCOMES IN INTRACYTOPLASMIC SPERM INJECTION (ICSI) CYCLES UTILIZING SPERM SELECTED VIA A MICROFLUIDICS DEVICE COMPARED TO STANDARD SELECTION – Prachi Godiwala MD, Jane Kwieraga BSc TS, Reeva Makhijani MD, Chantal Bartels MD, Alison Bartolucci PhD, Daniel Grow MD, John Nulsen MD, Claudio Benadiva MD, Lawrence Engmann MD
6) EFFECT OF BODY MASS INDEX (BMI) ON PREGNANCY OUTCOMES IN FROZEN-THAWED BLASTOCYST TRANSFER (FET) CYCLES – Adrienne Schmidt MD, Prachi Godiwala MD, Reeva Makhijani MD, Chantal Bartels MD, John Nulsen MD, Claudio Benadiva MD, Daniel Grow MD, Lawrence Engmann MD