Here are our most recent Covid updates as of February 20, 2023:
- Masks are no longer required and are now considered optional for staff and patients.
- Partners are welcome to join patients for onsite visits.
- All patient consults will continue to be remote via TEAMS. For New Patients a nurse will call you prior to your visit.
- All live appointments will continue to be scheduled only. No walk ins. This includes Quest blood draws.
- Partners will be permitted in the PACU [retrieval & transfer areas] area to receive embryo transfer updates, otherwise PACU continues to be closed to partners and family members.