Thank you for your interest in employment at The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (The Center). Our human resources team is readily available to assist existing and perspective employees with general inquiries regarding employment at The Center.
Working at the The Center
With a diverse workforce of approximately 65 full and part-time employees, we are Connecticut’s largest fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) program. As a Center employee you will enjoy:
- Working at one of the top fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) programs in the state and nation, with a mission of providing advanced infertility treatment through the combined application of high quality patient care, clinical education and research. We strive for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes in a responsibly managed environment.
- A team orientated environment that values respect, initiative and compassion.
- A wide range of career and employment opportunities in multiple locations throughout the state.
- A vibrant academic environment where clinical curiosity and commitment to research are valued.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to: competitive salaries, medical and dental plan options, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), flexible spending accounts for health and child care expenses.
The Center offers a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Eye Care Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contribution
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
General Education/Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license to practice in the state of Connecticut.
- Experience in REI-IVF preferred
- Experience in OB/GYN or Women’s Health background required
- Certified in CPR/BCLS and/or ACLS if applicable
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience
- Bi-lingual a plus
Please see below for current employment opportunities.
The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (The Center) is seeking full-time RN’s to meet the needs of its growing program.
This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic and motivated RNs to work in a comprehensive state-of-the-art infertility treatment program which includes general clinical, in vitro fertilization (IVF), ambulatory surgery suite and/or third party reproduction.
Position: Clinical Nurse
Status: Full Time
Date Posted: 8.30.17
Nursing positions at The Center are responsible for the clinical performance and evaluation of nursing care to patients/families seeking advanced reproductive services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: patient history intake/ assessment and preparation, medication administration, lab assessment/data collection, IVF and ovulation induction preparation and monitoring, procedure performance &/or assistance, phlebotomy, patient teaching, advanced telephone triage functions, care of the anesthetized patient and some research functions.
The Center also provides procedure room nursing care including OR and patient recovery. Clinical functions include nursing liaison between patients, families and other health care professionals, maintenance of accurate records/documentation and performance improvement functions and other related duties.
- Current CT RN license
- Minimum of 1-2 years OB/GYN or Women’s Health nursing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and focus on details
- Ability to commute easily between Farmington Campus and other satellite/outreach offices as needed
Preferred requirements include:
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and/or IVF experience
- Labor and delivery (L&D) experience
- Phlebotomy skill
- IV start
- Care of the anesthetized patient
- Women’s health ambulatory experience
Qualified candidates must be available for flexible hours based upon patient care and clinical needs of a growing infertility treatment program. Hours generally 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or 7:30 to 4:30 pm with some flexibility required Monday–Friday. Every other weekend and rotational holidays included. Applicants must be able to commute easily between our Farmington and Hartford locations.
How to Respond:
Please email: Maureen Rescildo, Director of Clinical Operations
Paul Verrastro, CEO