Thank you for your interest in employment at The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (The Center).
With a diverse workforce of approximately 100 full and part-time employees, the Center for Advanced Reproductive Services has nearly four decades of experience treating fertility patients and we are very proud of our success. As a Center employee you will enjoy:
- Working at one of the top fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) programs in the state and nation, with a mission of providing advanced infertility treatment through the combined application of high-quality patient care, clinical education, and research. We strive for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes in a responsibly managed environment.
- A team orientated environment that values respect, initiative, and compassion.
- A wide range of career and employment opportunities in multiple locations throughout the state.
- A vibrant academic environment where clinical curiosity and commitment to research are valued.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to competitive salaries, medical and dental plan options, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), flexible spending accounts for health and child care expenses.
If we currently have open positions, they will be listed here: