IVF is expensive. We have partnered with Ferring Pharmaceuticals in a clinical drug trial offering a compensated IVF cycle including IVF medications. We are looking for participants. If you meet the initial criteria below, please tell your doctor that you are interested in the RITA study.
- Age 18-42
- Body mass index (BMI) between 17.5 and 38.0 kg/m2
- Documented history of infertility for at least 12 months if between ages 35 and 42 or six months if between ages 18 and 34
- Regular menstrual cycles at 24-35 day interval
- A maximum of one previous IVF cycle
- Willing to accept single blastocyst transfer
- Willing to attend all appointments and participate with follow-up phone calls
If you feel you meet these criteria and are interested in learning more, we are happy to talk to you at your next visit.