While stress may not be the singular cause of infertility, infertility can certainly cause stress. Our yoga classes offer tools you can use to reduce anxiety and cope. Our classes typically include:
• Proper breathing techniques
• Lifestyle techniques for navigating through this journey
• Poses that most optimize stress reduction
• Relaxation techniques including using visualization
• Tools you can use to reduce anxiety and cope during stress
Now Offering: Center-Sponsored Free Yoga Classes
We are offering free yoga classes especially for women who are trying to conceive and their partners. No yoga experience is required. For the foreseeable future, we are offering the Yoga For Optimal Fertility classes via zoom.
Dates: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month.
Time: 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Registration: To register for yoga classes please go to: https://Carissaschedule.as.me/Wedyogafertility
Taught by a registered yoga teacher and former fertility patient, Carissa Spada, the classes require no previous yoga experience and all levels of yoga are included for everybody.
About the Class
This class is full of support and nourishment for your body, your mind, and your emotions.
* Share Circle to Introduce Ourselves and Build Support
* Readings/Poetry/Meditation to support our path
* Visualizations and tools for stress reduction and manifestation
* Gentle, all levels class- no experience needed
* This class is safe for any phase of fertility or treatment
* Partners of all stripes are more than welcome to attend
* Open and affirming class for anyone on a fertility journey
* Fertility Tip given at the end of every class
Shoreline yoga classes in Branford continue to be on hold. Stay tuned!