Now Offering: Center-sponsored Free Yoga Classes
We are offering free yoga classes especially for women who are trying to conceive and their partners. No yoga experience is required.
Dates: 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
Time: 8:30am to 9:45am
Registration: To register for yoga classes please go to: https://Carissaschedule.as.me/FertilityYogaZoom
Taught by a registered yoga teacher and former fertility patient, Carissa Spada, the classes require no previous yoga experience and all levels of yoga are included for everybody.
About the Class:
This class is full of support and nourishment for your body, your mind, and your emotions.
* Share Circle to Introduce Ourselves and Build Support
* Readings/Poetry/Meditation to support our path
* Visualizations and tools for stress reduction and manifestation
* Gentle, all levels class- no experience needed
* This class is safe for any phase of fertility or treatment
* Partners of all stripes are more than welcome to attend
* Open and affirming class for anyone on a fertility journey
* Fertility Tip given at the end of every class
Shoreline yoga classes in Branford continue to be on hold. Stay tuned!
About Fertility Community Yoga
• Proper breathing techniques
• Lifestyle techniques for navigating through this journey
• Poses that most optimize stress reduction
• Relaxation techniques including using visualization
• Tools you can use to reduce anxiety and cope during stress