Join us for our free National Infertility Awareness Week events. Pre-registration is requested.
Free Fertility Assessment/AMH Event (Saturday, April 21st, 10 am – 2 PM) This program is now full.
This Free Fertility Assessment is intended to help women better understand where they are on the curve and better understand the options available to them. Participants will complete a brief questionnaire about their gynecological, obstetrical, fertility and medical history and undergo a blood draw for an Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH) test. AMH testing is considered to be a strong indicator of fertility potential. Once the result of the AMH blood tests are received (about 2 weeks) The Center will follow up with participants with a scheduled fifteen minute (15) phone call from a member of The Center’s clinical team to discuss the questionnaire and AMH results. All this will be free of charge.
Interested in participating in The Center’s Free Fertility Assessments?
- Open to women 30-42 years old
- Food and drink will not impact results
- Blood will be drawn and sent out for testing free of charge
- Test can be performed any time during menstrual cycle
- Birth control will not affect the results
- Each participant will receive a complimentary gift bag
- Beverages and snacks will be available
- The visit will last 15-30 minutes
- Participants will be seen as walk ins on a first come, first serve basis
Community Fertility Acupuncture (Sunday, April 15th, 4-6PM). This program is full.
This session will be led by Helen BetGivargis, Acupuncturist and Lindsay Gaedt, Yoga instructor both of whom are experienced IVF embryologists providing participants with a real east meets west experience. Session will include:
- Community acupuncture
- Restorative yoga for fertility
- Sound healing of the crystal bowl/sound bathing
- Conclude with a scientific/holistic discussion of what participants can to improve the health of sperm and egg from the perspective of science, nutrients and holistic medicine.
Please come in loose comfortable clothing, so you can easily be treated. Make sure you are well hydrated and are not too hungry or full. Feel free to bring a pillow and a small blanket if you would like more comforting support.
Time Out! Couples Session (Saturday, April 21st, 5-7 PM) This program is full.
The journey towards becoming parents can be challenging and at times stressful. With all the doctors’ appointments, testing, etc. it can be difficult to focus on each other, as a couple during this time. The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services is happy to provide couples with a really special, fun time to focus on just the two of you! This is a chance to put everything else aside for a couple of hours and connect with one another. The session will focus on breathing, touch, guided meditation and simple yoga.