The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services is in need of dynamic, compassionate and skilled medical assistants to join our Farmington team.
Position: Medical Assistant
Status: Full time
Location: TBD office with ability to travel to other locations as needed
Date Posted: 12.30.21
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient flow activities and assistance with clinical exams and procedures related to all ●Reproductive Endocrinology office activities.
- Prepares and instructs patients as per protocol for basic diagnostic and screening procedures, treatments, specimen collections, etc.
- Performs phlebotomy, and other appropriate procedures, i.e., vital signs, etc. in accordance with protocols.
- Refers patients to appropriate physician/nurse staff when special needs are identified
- Documents activities/data in medical record
- Completes lab test requisitions, labeling, scheduling, and computer entry
- Participates in the implementation of protocol/care plans as appropriate; attends interdisciplinary meetings.
- May participate in the collection of data and specimens as per protocols and QA requirements
- Orders supplies
- Equipment checks and follow-ups
- Prepares rooms and work areas for clinical and administrative use including stocking of rooms/carts, etc; inventories/orders/maintains equipment, supplies and patient education materials.
- Maintains/performs medical record functions and documentation
- Performs other related clinical and administrative duties as assigned.
- Medical Assistant School Graduate
- knowledge of medical assisting practices; strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have ability and skills to perform above duties
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a hospital, medical facility or physician office setting (Ob/Gyn or women’s health setting ideal)
- Demonstrated proficient phlebotomy skills
- Computer skills
- Registered/certified Medical assistant
- CPR certified.
- Experience in EHR electronic scheduling system
Flexibility required based upon clinical needs. Hours generally are between 730 am to 430 pm weekdays; 800 am to 500 pm as assigned. Rotational weekends and holidays.
Flexibility required based upon clinical needs. Hours generally are between 730 am to 430 pm weekdays; 800 am to 500 pm as assigned. Every other weekend including rotational weekends holidays.
How to Respond
Please forward cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Paid holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Medical Insurance [available first of month, after start date]
- Flexible spending account
- HSA account [partially funded by practice]
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with match [after 90 days]
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance [1x annual salary]. You can purchase additional thru the plan